Dimmer magnetic 20-500 VA/W Bakelite
- AC 230V 50Hz
- Bakelite central insert and dimming knob
- suitable for incandescent, HV- and LV-halogen lamps with magnetic transformer
- 20-500 W/VA rated power
- leading edge rotation dimmer with pressure two-way switch with fine raster.
- optimization possibilities for flicker-free dimming
- no stand-by consumption thanks to a real on/off switch
- overload/short-circuit protection via fuse
- temperature protection via thermal fuse
- Ø 7,0 cm
Series 3: A more discreet look. Bakelite® and polished glass.
In this series, the inserts are covered by nearly neutral-coloured special glass with edges that practically vanish in a highly polished 45° facet cut. This reduces the rugged physical presence of Bakelite/thermoset switches, an effect that is further reinforced if the wall covering is placed below the glass cover. You can use the glass covers with all kinds of switches and outlets. This series also includes covers that place the switches above and below each other, but do not involve multiple covers. All of our glass parts come from one of what were formerly many glassworks in the Upper Palatine Forest. The glass panes are 4 mm thick and thermally tempered. They offer superior transparency.
Covers & Combinations
Covers and combination options.
All switches and sockets are supplied without external cover!
The switches and sockets can be combined with the various covers of the series and thus used in a wide variety of configurations. For the inserts of the black switch series made of Bakelite® round and square single covers, round system covers and square double, triple and quadruple covers are available. You can combine all switches and sockets of the Bakelit® switch series with these covers. The system and multiple covers can be used on existing installations without any problems, as they have been developed in accordance with the standard clearances. The Bakelit® switch range fits into all standard flush-mounted boxes.
The Bakelit® switch range is also compatible with the thermoset switch range and the covers of the glass switch range. Since the porcelain switch series is built up differently in height, this is not compatible.
The advantages of our switch systems at a glance
- solid, heavy quality with lavish use of materials
- sophisticated, proven materials (Bakelite®, porcelain, thermoset)
- ceramic switch systems of highest reliability
- a discreet design that is hard to resist
- full conformity with DIN and VDE regulations
Single covering for junction boxes/dimmer bakelite€8.00Incl. 19% VAT
External covering for junction boxes/dimmer bakelite€10.50Incl. 19% VAT
System covering waist for junction boxes/dimmer bakelite€10.50Incl. 19% VAT
Square single covering for junction boxes/dimmer bakelite€8.00Incl. 19% VAT
Double covering bakelite€15.20Incl. 19% VAT
Triple covering bakelite€21.00Incl. 19% VAT
Quadruple covering bakelite€27.00Incl. 19% VAT
Single covering white glass€18.00Incl. 19% VAT
External system covering white glass€24.00Incl. 19% VAT
System covering waist white glass€24.00Incl. 19% VAT