Dimmer pressure alternation porcelain
- AC 230V 50Hz
- Porcelain central insert and dimming knob
- suitable for incandescent and HV halogen lamps
- 60-600 W/VA rated power
- leading edge rotation dimmer with pressure two-way switch with fine raster
- optimization possibilities for flicker-free dimming
- no stand-by consumption thanks to a real on/off switch
- overload/short-circuit protection via fuse
- temperature protection via thermal fuse
- Ø 7,0 cm
Series 1: Porcelain. Gleaming white and indestructible.
Our first switch series is made from the material that has been used in electrical products since the very beginning: porcelain. It is used not solely for aesthetic reasons, but for functional ones: porcelain offers good dielectric strength and tracking resistance, resists ageing, is extremely hard, and withstands fire and heat undamaged. The high-quality quartz porcelain (C 110) used for these switches complies with the standard for material properties according to DIN VDE 0335, Part 3. Production of technical porcelain was shifted from the previous site, in Schiernitz, Thuringia, in 2021. These items are now made by our long-standing partner Rauschert, whose plant is located in the Polish town of Mysłakowice.
Covers & Combinations
Covers and combination options.
All switches and sockets are supplied without external cover!
The inserts can be combined with the various covers of the series and thus used in a wide variety of configurations. Round single covers, double covers and round system covers are available. You can combine all switches and sockets of the porcelain switch series with these covers. For the antenna and telephone inserts and their offshoots, there are special single and system covers that have a larger inner diameter. The system and double covers can be used in existing installations without any problems, as they have been developed according to the standard distances. The porcelain switch range fits in all standard flush-mounted boxes.
The individual parts of the porcelain switch range are not compatible with our other switch ranges.
The advantages of our switch systems at a glance
- solid, heavy quality with lavish use of materials
- sophisticated, proven materials (Bakelite®, porcelain, thermoset)
- ceramic switch systems of highest reliability
- a discreet design that is hard to resist
- full conformity with DIN and VDE regulations