External system covering full-surface white glass
Installation: Please note the different installation sequence for our switches with glass covers: an electrician installs the body of the switch as well as the Plexiglas ring. The installed and connected switch is then papered over, and finally the covers are mounted. We are working on a wall drill with pre-set depth.
- for assembly of components for rotary switches without central insert
- 82 mm Ø
Series 3: A more discreet look. Bakelite® and polished glass.
In this series, the inserts are covered by nearly neutral-coloured special glass with edges that practically vanish in a highly polished 45° facet cut. This reduces the rugged physical presence of Bakelite/thermoset switches, an effect that is further reinforced if the wall covering is placed below the glass cover. You can use the glass covers with all kinds of switches and outlets. This series also includes covers that place the switches above and below each other, but do not involve multiple covers. All of our glass parts come from one of what were formerly many glassworks in the Upper Palatine Forest. The glass panes are 4 mm thick and thermally tempered. They offer superior transparency.
The advantages of our switch systems at a glance
- solid, heavy quality with lavish use of materials
- sophisticated, proven materials (Bakelite®, porcelain, thermoset)
- ceramic switch systems of highest reliability
- a discreet design that is hard to resist
- full conformity with DIN and VDE regulations