Universaldimmer PRO LED porcelain
- AC 230V, 50Hz.
- Porcelain central insert and dimming knob
- suitable for dimmable LED lamps, incandescent, HV- and NV halogen lamps
- 7-350 W/VA power. 3-130 W LED power
- rotation dimmer with pressure two-way switch with soft raster
- optimisation possibilities for flicker-free dimming of LED lamps
- no stand-by consumption thanks to a real on/off switch.
- short-circuit/overload protection due to a fine fuse
- temperatur protection due to a thermal fuse.
- Ø 7,0 cm
1st series: porcelain from Thuringia. Brilliant white and indestructible.
Our first switch series is made of the material that accompanied electrification from the very beginning: porcelain. This was not for aesthetic reasons, but for functional ones: Porcelain is puncture and tracking resistant, resistant to aging and of extraordinary hardness, it survives fire and heat undamaged. The high-quality quartz porcelain (C 110) used here complies with the standard for material properties according to DIN VDE 0335, Part 3. It comes from Schierschnitz in Thuringia, where electrotechnical porcelain has been produced since 1913.
Covers & Combinations
Covers and combination options.
All switches and sockets are supplied without external cover!
The inserts can be combined with the various covers of the series and thus used in a wide variety of configurations. Round single covers, double covers and round system covers are available. You can combine all switches and sockets of the porcelain switch series with these covers. For the antenna and telephone inserts and their offshoots, there are special single and system covers that have a larger inner diameter. The system and double covers can be used in existing installations without any problems, as they have been developed according to the standard distances. The porcelain switch range fits in all standard flush-mounted boxes.
The individual parts of the porcelain switch range are not compatible with our other switch ranges.
The advantages of our switch systems at a glance
- solid, heavy quality with lavish use of materials
- sophisticated, proven materials (Bakelite®, porcelain, thermoset)
- ceramic switch systems of highest reliability
- a discreet design that is hard to resist
- full conformity with DIN and VDE regulations