Pull switch alternation bakelite
- 10 A, 10 AX, AC 250V
- Bakelite central insert and pull switch insert
- This switch can be used if you use one or two switches for one lamp.
- Suitable for wall and ceiling installation.
- Ø 7,0 cm
Die Vorteile unserer Zugschalter auf einen Blick:
- solide, schwere Qualität mit üppigem Materialeinsatz
- anspruchsvolle, bewährte Materialien (Bakelit®, Porzellan, Duroplast)
- keramische Schaltsysteme höchster Zuverlässigkeit
- eine dezente Formgebung, an der man sich nicht sattsieht
Covers & Combinations
Covers and combination options.
All switches and sockets are supplied without external cover!
The switches and sockets can be combined with the various covers of the series and thus used in a wide variety of configurations. For the inserts of the black switch series made of Bakelite® round and square single covers, round system covers and square double, triple and quadruple covers are available. You can combine all switches and sockets of the Bakelit® switch series with these covers. The system and multiple covers can be used on existing installations without any problems, as they have been developed in accordance with the standard clearances. The Bakelit® switch range fits into all standard flush-mounted boxes.
The Bakelit® switch range is also compatible with the thermoset switch range and the covers of the glass switch range. Since the porcelain switch series is built up differently in height, this is not compatible.
The advantages of our switch systems at a glance
- solid, heavy quality with lavish use of materials
- sophisticated, proven materials (Bakelite®, porcelain, thermoset)
- ceramic switch systems of highest reliability
- a discreet design that is hard to resist
- full conformity with DIN and VDE regulations